Camping for the Prairie Dirt Classic July 26-30, 2023
Are you going to be in town for the Prairie Dirt Classic? Need a place to park your camper? We have plenty of room!
Located 2 blocks west and 1 block south of the Fairbury American Legion Speedway, we are very accessible to the track. You can even drive your golf cart there.
Camping is $20/per night up to 4 nights (max $80), Wednesday July 26th - Sunday July 30th. A 50% deposit will hold your spot. You can pay the balance when you get here.
• We will assign camping spots. If you wish to be parked next to someone, please indicate that when you pay.
• There are NO hookups for campers.
• All Campers must have wood under their camper jacks.
• Quiet generators are allowed. Quiet time for the weekend will be from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m.
• Campfires will be allowed ONLY in raised fire pits. Please dispose of your ashes in the metal barrels.
• Please dispose of your garbage, in bags, in the large plastic cans and the Grani’s Staff will be around to pick it up.
• Please be respectful of others around you, at all times!